Many home and business owners are unaware of the many roofing options that are available to them today, ranging from clay tile to metal to various roofing membranes. Each material has its own distinct characteristics that best suit certain roof designs and applications. Here are some of the choices Goodrich Roofing offers.
- Asphalt Shingles. Affordability is the reason shingles are the most popular roofing material. They are available in a wide array of colors and styles, giving you many design options. Asphalt shingles are easy to maintain.
- TPO. The top of the line material for flat roofs. Thermoplastic polyolefin was developed for commercial application and has since been widely used on residential projects. TPO’s white color can help to lower the amount of solar energy absorbed by your roof, decreasing cooling costs in the summer.
- Clay and Concrete Tile. Both clay and concrete tiles are exceptionally strong roofing materials, and their natural resistance to heat improves indoor comfort and reduces cooling costs. Concrete tiles have a lifespan of at least 50 years.
- Metal. Metal roofs are strong, durable and lightweight. They also offer significant energy savings when finished with a reflective coating.
- Roof Coatings. For certain kinds of roofs, a reflective roof coating is smart way to prolong the life of an existing roof while lowering energy consumption.
- Rolled Roofing. Suitable only for flat roofs, asphalt rolled roofing is an economical solution to cover barns, sheds and porches.
At Goodrich Roofing, we understand the selection process can be confusing. We are more than happy to sit down with you to discuss the roofing material that will best suit your needs and budget, and provide samples for your review.
Call for a FREE Estimate from the #1 Installer of Roofing in New Mexico
Estimates have always been free at Goodrich Roofing, because we want to be your residential and commercial roofer of choice. Give us a call today at (505) 219-4450 or submit an online request form on the right.